End User License Agreement
This EULA was updated the 26th of February 2017 and it only applies for the community (free) version of Shellter. If you have purchased a copy of a commercial edition, you will find the corresponding EULA agreement in the downloaded archive.
1) You can use this software and share it with anyone as long as you do this for free and you respect all the following terms.
2) You assume full responsibility for any damage caused by this software either this applies to you or to someone else.
3) You assume full responsibility for any unlawful actions taken by using this software.
4) You are allowed to modify this software, but if you do then you have to explicitly state so in case you share it with other people.
5) You are allowed to reverse engineer it, disassemble it, debug it, for any reason that might be, but in case you find a bug then please report it to the author and give him the necessary amount of time to fix it before disclosing it.
6) You are allowed to distribute this software from your own website, but if you do then you have to include a link to the official website along with a link to this license agreement.
7) You are allowed to use this software for work purposes, but you are not allowed to charge for it.
This means that you have the right to use it as a complementary tool to assist you at work for business purposes, but you are not allowed to use it in situations that fall in the following two cases (a and b)without the written agreement of its author.
a. You are not allowed to build a commercial service based on this software.
b. You are not allowed to integrate this software with any other software, unless it’s for private usage and does not violate the previous term.
8) You are not allowed to use this software to gain unauthorized access to a computer system or network without a written agreement of its owner.
9) You are not allowed to build any type of public software such as ‘tools’, ‘scripts’, ‘applications’, and ‘frameworks’, that are using and/or referencing this software without the written agreement of its author.
We do not support nor condone illegal activities in any shape or form. This software is offered with the sole purpose to assist ethical hackers in their daily jobs during Penetration Testing and/or Red Team engagements. The author of this software and INSAINTED LTD assume no responsibility for any unlawful actions taken and any damages caused by using this software.