The following terms describe our vetting process, currently in effect, with regards to upgrading, and/or acquiring new “Shellter Pro Plus” edition licenses.
- Acquiring Shellter Pro Plus licenses can only be done through a private company and/or public sector organisation. Ownership of “Pro Plus” licenses by individuals is not allowed.
- Upgrading Shellter Pro licenses owned by individuals to the “Pro Plus” edition is not allowed.
- Companies and their website domain names must be at least 5 years old in order to acquire new licenses.
- Companies must have a publicly accessible profile on social media for further reviewing.
- All enquiries originating from public webmail accounts will be discarded immediately.
- An NDA will be provided to the interested parties which has to be signed and returned to us prior moving forward with the purchase process.
- We only accept enquiries for the “Pro Plus” edition by companies and organisations that reside in countries listed below. This list will be updated accordingly.
Eligible countries: EU, USA, UAE, UK, Canada, Israel, Japan, Singapore, South Korea, Australia .
Note: We keep the right to refuse to do business with anyone if there are serious grounds to believe that certain requirements, that may be entirely within our discretion, are not met.
We do not support nor condone criminal activities in any shape or form.
This software is offered with the sole purpose to assist ethical hackers in their daily jobs during Penetration Testing and/or Red Team engagements. The author of this software and INSAINTED LTD assume no responsibility for any unlawful actions taken and any damages caused by using this software.