During my talk in DC4420, I announced some upcoming updates for Shellter.
The updates are in some way listed based on a priority scale.
- Update Polymorphic Engine
- More Complex/Randomized Junk Code
- Create Custom PolyMorphic Encoder
- Break Detections over known Metasploit Patterns
- Automate usage of Dynamic Thread Context Keys
- Support User Profile Templates
- Automate User Input
Currently the top three upcoming updates are the most important to look into (not necessarily in that order) since they will make Shellter more powerful and user-friendly.